In other news, found out more about Stargate Universe. I'm still undecided whether I'm going to like it. Looks like they're filming it different. More "Documentary" type filming. If that means a lot of shaky cam I'm not going to like it. Looks like a team of people are going to be stuck on an Ancient ship far far FAR away, yet be able to contact Earth and stuff (sounds a little like Atlantis). The aliens they meet are really aliens and don't understand English and sounds like they'll be more CGI. It's interesting. Seems like they're going to have at least ONE gay character in the new SGU. Not that I mind. I find it fascinating. Apparently, the writers also wanted one for Atlantis and were going to hint at some new recurring characters, but when it got canceled naturally they couldn't. So we're just going to have to see how this goes.
Personal news, two more months before I move out of mom's and in with my cousin. I'm excited and kind of frightened at the same time. Mom think's I'm making a big mistake and I keep on telling her it's alright. Let me make my mistake and if it is I'll come back. Then she's all like "Well you've been in school so long. Why don't you stay and finish. Blah blah blah!" Grr! I'll get to the end when I get there. She can't stop me! And she knows it.
Two movies to mention that I saw recently and absolutely adore. One, 10 Inch Hero which is an awesome romantic movie. I'm not much for the "They lived happily ever after" movies. I find them very cliche. What I mean is the ones that focus on that with little to no action. But this one I found fun to watch. It's about four people who work at a sandwich shop and their romantic lives and what happens. It's cute. Each has her/his own story. OH yeah! Jensen Ackles!
Second movie was Outlander. I completely forgot about this movie last year or I would have seen it in theaters. I vaguely remember watching a trailer and thinking it looked cool, but didn't hear anything out it after that. It's about a man from an advanced civilization who crashes on Earth in 490 AD or something. He crashes in Iceland and get's captured by VIKINGS! He also brings an alien creature (on accident) and then has to fight it, and convince the Vikings that he's on their side while this creature is killing everyone. Great effects and creature looks badass! Kind of a sad story about the creatures, but overall good movie! Highly recommend if you love scifi! That's it.
1. Started to play World of Warcraft... ok I started a little before January BUT didn't start fully playing and trying to level until January. Wow... how much fun I had with this game. lol and it seems now that the new year is coming I no longer care to play. But maybe I'll get my love back later.
2. Camp D. Never been a full fan of Camp Dearborn where my entire dad's family try to make it to every year. The camp itself has died a little bit but I love being there the first few days. It's fun to get reaquainted with the family.
3.Movies of the year: 1. Stardust! 2. Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (ok not really the best movie but has a cute guy in it and I've always loved the Narnia books. 3. Bolt (Ok I didn't see this in Theaters but OMG I wish I had. It's so cute and the hamster sooo stole the movie). To be honest I haven't seen a lot of movies this year (I know omg suprise!) I was looking at the movie list trying to figure out what I had seen and realized I missed a lot of blockbusters but don't really care about missing them. For example: Incredible Hulk, Cloverfield, and James Bond being some bigs ones. Oh well.
6. :( Sad news is this is Stargate Atlantis' last season. Good news is that they are making a movie for them AND another for SG1. There's also the fact that there's going to be a new Stargate series. Not sure of the name or what it's about but there are already actors signed up. We'll see. I am going to watch it. :D
4. So this year has had some good people dying. The dear Mrs. Majel Barrett Roddenberry. :( Your voice will be missed but heck glad you were able to reprise you role in the new Star Trek. Heath Ledger, you poor guy. Michael Crichton, although I've only read one of your books I'm going ot start reading the rest. I'll miss your books.
5. Things that happened to me... Hmmm... Well I've passed all my classes and am getting better grades. WOOT! Went back to work with Bed Bath and Beyond. OH! The other day I found an iHome that was originally 99 dollars and bought it for 38 dollars. Heck yeah. Because it was a display model so it was half off then I got my 20% off of that as well. So that was cool. And let's not forget my EPIC moment of 2008. I am no longer a virgin... of tattoos sillies! I now have a tattoo. It's on my shoulder blade and cute. Kind of wish I had kept it 3X3 like I wanted but shrunk it down by 15%. It's of a celtic symbol. I can't take a picture yet because it's almost like a sunburn where it's dry and peeling. So I have to wait about three more weeks before I can take a picture of it. I want to add more to it. Make it pretty and more detailed. ATM it's just plain black. I'm think I should have asked that the shading be done in brown or something. Oh well.
What's I'm hoping or can't wait to happens next year:
1. I finally get a boyfriend and I'm drawing up the courage to ask him out... not sure if he likes me but hey, wth. Won't hurt to try.
2. I'm going to actually finish writing one of my books.
3. Get a cat. I really really really want a cat.
4. There are a couple new movies that I want to see. Names... lol can't remember. >.>
5. Stargate new series. Can't wait to find out what it's about or how it will become.
So I think that's it. Well it's been an alright year. Let's see how next year is. :)
Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com
|You scored as Lara Croft|
A thrill-seeking, slightly unscrupulous, tough-as-nails archaeologist, Lara Croft travels the world in search of ancient relics perhaps better left hidden. She packs two Colt .45s and has no fear of jumping off buildings, exploring creepy tombs, or taking on evil meglomaniacs bent on world domination.
Soo... took me FOREVER to finish this. I don't like tests with long questions, but I wanted to see my results.
Yeah nothing really new going on with me. I've been feeling kind of down lately and haven't really had the urge to do anything (except for some unknown reason I love singing so I've been surfing youtube and singing to old disney songs). I'm doing summer classes this semster. :( Blag. But they're not bad so far. I'm getting a job soon and now I really really really REALLY have to wash the dishes. Laters.
Your Score: Lt. Colonel
Congratulations! You scored 73!
Some say you would have a unhealthy obsession with the show, but you don't care. Get some civilians together and share your love of the show.
|Link: The Ultimate Stargate Test written by joram on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test|
I'm awesome! I wish I had a higher score though. I've seen this show way to many times, but 73 is an ok score.
YOU should watch this. It was made in 1982 but ah... the memories. :D Well I g2g. OH! Does anyone remember a cartoon (started in the mid 1990s) that was about a team of soccer players. I believe the world was destoried and everyone was dead or deadish. Like the main soccer player was a skeleton. And they battled other dead/demon things? I can't for the life of me remember what that show was called.
WATCH STARDUST! If you have not seen that movie and it's playing near you GO SEE IT! It's so freaking awesome. I took my mom who doesn't really care for that kind of movie, and she LOVED it. So I've seen it twice. :D Can't wait for it to come out to movie. I'm SOOOO buying it. Well... I'll do another post when I remember what I was going to post about a few days ago.
( A picture of my Doggy! When I first got her. :D )
With that news I have some more, I am now going to be writing for TVSHOWBLOG. More specifacilly I'm going to be writing about Supernatural. All the news that I hear and such. I'm kind of excited kind of scared. I mean, I am going to be posting my views on a show that I love for LOTS (possibly, thousands) of people to read/see. It's a bit exciting (and for those of you who want to try they are asking for more writers for other series). You need to be devoted and post at LEAST 2 posts a week. OH CRAP! It's close to 1:30 am and I have to work tomorrow. Later peps.
OH! Have any of you guys seen Burn Notice, Psych, or even The Kill Point (if you haven't then well... ^_~ ). Tell me and I'll try to find a way for you to see them. These three are great series that SHOULD be watched. Well, now I really really REALLY need to go.
I've never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent, they
don't listen, they don't come in when you call, they like to stay out
all night, and when they're home they like to be left alone and sleep.
In other words, every quality that women hate in a man, they love in a
Out of the Grave
An old man and woman were married for many years, even though, they
hated each other. When they had a confrontation, screaming and yelling
could be heard deep into the night the old man would shout, "When I die, I
will dig my way up and out of the grave and come back and haunt you for
the rest of your life!"
Neighbors feared him. They believed he practiced black magic, because
of the many strange occurrences that took place in their neighborhood.
The old man liked the fact that he was feared. To everyone's relief, he
died of a heart attack. His wife had a closed casket at the wake. After
the burial, she went straight to the local bar and began to party, as
if there was no tomorrow... Her neighbors, concerned for her safety,
asked, "Aren't you afraid that he may indeed be able to dig his way up and
out of the grave and come back to haunt you for the rest of your life?"
The wife put down her drink and said, "Let him dig. I had him buried
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a
human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was
The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.
Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a
human; it was physically impossible.
The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah".
The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"
The little girl replied, "Then you ask him ".
I have never really seen Transformers but apparently this is Bumblebee.... Looks pretty cool to me! ^_^ And of course the movie that I have been DYING to see! *sigh* I just thought I had to update!
OH! And by the way my darling friends... I feel a lot better now. I was going to stay and eat with you guys but holy cow did I ever want to shower and rest. The bathroom floor was not uncomfortable but it doesn't compare to a bed. :D
AH! I have a MAJOR speech due today and I haven't even started it yet! Dear Lord, I hope I pass it. >.<